Do you remember those Old Sayings? Give them an appropriate translation:
1) A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .
2) A guilty conscience needs no accuser.
3) A hard beginning makes a good ending.
4) A man is known by the company he keeps.
5) A penny for your thoughts.
6) A man is known by the company he keeps .
7) A picture is worth a thousand words.
8) I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes.
9) If a black cat crosses your path you will have bad luck.
10) If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
11) If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
12) If you can’t beat them join them.
13) If you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything.
Answers of the last post:Teenagers are dropping out of school in large number. Adolescentes estão abandonando a escola em grande número. He’s been fooling around with girls for year. Faz anos que ele anda se divertindo com mulheres. He got away with shoplifting at first, but now he’s in trouble.